Saturday, March 14, 2009

Get away!

Sometimes you just need time to relax and do nothing... This week off was somewhat similar. I took an extra day off... which was pretty hard to get, and went over to a relatives place in Delhi.

In the span of three days.. i did pretty much nothing usual. I lazed around, cooked and read a novel. I was away from home, from work and even from friends. The best part of the three days were it took my mind off everything that is going on. I was in a completely different place and had nothing to worry me. Luckily the people I know did not call or leave a message.

When I returned on the third day I was surprised by myself, I was actually looking forward to getting into my routine, the things that were bothering me a couple of days back had suddenly become exciting and I saw them with a whole new and renewed perspective.

I needed to do nothing for some time now, and this was the perfect opportunity for me. I made the most of it. So if you are feeling all stressed out and uncomfortable get away for a couple of days and come back all charged up!

No comments:

Post a Comment