Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally...

March 05, 2009... goes down in history as the day i finally signed up for a blog.

I've havent been trying hard to start a blog, but I have been looking forward to start one for a couple of years now. What the blog should be about was a decision I couldn't make, so I said to myself today.. lets start with whatever pops up in my and see where it goes.

Let me begin by my introduction..
I am 22, M, single.
I am passionate about computers and love to meet new people.
I like to do gardening and spend hours listening to music.
I am not the guy who will spend hours studying, but I like to fully understand things that interest me. I have completed college in June 08 and had a legendary time... but all good times end and so did college. Now I am working fulltime and really miss hanging out with my college friends.

Funny! aint it? How life takes over things. You get busy... others get busy and suddenly the people who you used to care the most about, hardly know anything about each other. But life goes on... non-stop! It keeps throwing new challenges everyday to keep you busy and at times wonder about what happened to the people who were a part of your life not very long ago!

If you happen to land on this blog, please leave a comment.. anything relevent or irrelevent. It will give me a reason to continue blogging.

So today I've started on a new journey, hoping to meet new people, make friends, learn new things, share whatever I know along the way!

1 comment: